Showing my tank

dc_909

Zoanthid Collector
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2006
Messages
284
Reaction score
0
Location
Murrieta, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just showing off my tank. I don't think I have posted a FTS on this forum.

100_2935.jpg
 
One word to describe you tank " WOW"
 
You have an awesome tank! Care to share some of the details?
 
Thanks for all the nice comments

I have 2 175w Iwasaki Halides, 2 54w T5 UVL SA and 2 54w T5 ATI B+
No sump, just 3 modified PHs and a Koralia 4 (just got it last week) and a cheap butt Prizm. I do weekly water changes of 15 gallons and the only supps I use is the homemade 2-part (3-part once I get some mag flake)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new