- Joined
- Jul 9, 2024
- Messages
- 26
- Reaction score
- 7
- Location
- Downingtown
- What state or country do you live in
- Pennsylvania
Hello. I was adding pods to my tank tonight. Turned off the pumps and such. Added all my pods and some phyto. Using a red light was checking out the tank and noticed this little guy in my rock.
Looks like a shrimp of some kind. The 4 sexy shrimp, cleaner shrimp and fire shrimp are only ones I've added and are accounted for.
Anyone have an idea, sorry for the difficult to see video. Was best I could do before be bolted back into tbe rocks
All Rock I've added was dry rock to start. All coral and such are all inspected and dipped. No idea how he got in here. Not made he is cool little dude haha
Thank you
Looks like a shrimp of some kind. The 4 sexy shrimp, cleaner shrimp and fire shrimp are only ones I've added and are accounted for.
Anyone have an idea, sorry for the difficult to see video. Was best I could do before be bolted back into tbe rocks
All Rock I've added was dry rock to start. All coral and such are all inspected and dipped. No idea how he got in here. Not made he is cool little dude haha
Thank you
