Shrimp in a 20 gallon

SinkyShippy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
2,522
Reaction score
2,946
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to introduce a couple shrimp into my 20 gallon tank. Any suggestions?
 
I like Pacific cleaner shrimps. They’re easy to care for and look beautiful. I target feed mine to keep them from stealing other tank dwellers’ food. They even try to clean my hand every time I stick it in the tank.

52FFF43B-2CF8-4629-99C9-B0BCB112432E.jpeg
 
A bunch of sexy shrimp would be nice depending on what fish you keep. Skunk cleaners are nice as well, but much larger then the sexy shrimp. Fire shrimp are beautiful, but tend to stay in the rock work more. I also love my harlequin, but they need to be fed starfish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new