• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Shroom / ZOA roack FS

Goby-won

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
467
Reaction score
620
Location
Chester, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling this gorgeous rock full of neon green (approx. 6), blue shrooms (approx. 12), and ZOA's (50+) - Rock is approximately 6" x 3"

$100 + shipping by zip code from Chester, VA
WP_20170210_003.jpg
 
Willing to negotiate on this sale. I also have a setosa, pink birdsnest, purple, green, and orange caps for sale - I'll cut a deal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new