Shrunken BTA

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With a 22 inch height those current usa lights cant penetrate nearly that deep. imo 2 kessil a160 we or 2-3 Orphek OR3 bars. There are definitely more options out there but just make sure you buy quality lights. And yeah I know how much it sucks to pay for these things but our tanks inhabitants need the correct lighting to thrive.

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a deep tank , you need light that penetrates something like ai prime or Radion would work for you , I personally use orphek or3 bars and have 3 over a 40gallon. Fritz turbostart was the best bottle bac I have bought , it has a smell and instantly cycled my tank ammonia and nitrite to 0 overnight it was crazy lol

OP
OP
R

Robert DeWolfe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a deep tank , you need light that penetrates something like ai prime or Radion would work for you , I personally use orphek or3 bars and have 3 over a 40gallon. Fritz turbostart was the best bottle bac I have bought , it has a smell and instantly cycled my tank ammonia and nitrite to 0 overnight it was crazy lol
Thank y’all so much for all the help

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back