Shrunken BTA

With a 22 inch height those current usa lights cant penetrate nearly that deep. imo 2 kessil a160 we or 2-3 Orphek OR3 bars. There are definitely more options out there but just make sure you buy quality lights. And yeah I know how much it sucks to pay for these things but our tanks inhabitants need the correct lighting to thrive.
 
That is a deep tank , you need light that penetrates something like ai prime or Radion would work for you , I personally use orphek or3 bars and have 3 over a 40gallon. Fritz turbostart was the best bottle bac I have bought , it has a smell and instantly cycled my tank ammonia and nitrite to 0 overnight it was crazy lol
 
That is a deep tank , you need light that penetrates something like ai prime or Radion would work for you , I personally use orphek or3 bars and have 3 over a 40gallon. Fritz turbostart was the best bottle bac I have bought , it has a smell and instantly cycled my tank ammonia and nitrite to 0 overnight it was crazy lol
Thank y’all so much for all the help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new