Sicce SDC 3.0 pump assistance

AltitudeAquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I got the new Sicce SDC 3.0 return pump for Christmas. After, running it for a day, I plugged in a light fixture which caused the GFI power strip to knock all of the power off. When I turned everything back on, the Sicce pump 3.0 will not connect to Wi-Fi to control it through the application.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot? I've tried multiple times of rebooting the pump with no success. Since it is the holidays, customer support has not been available. So. I thought I could try the experts on this forum.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention

OP
OP
AltitudeAquarium

AltitudeAquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!!! I am still waiting to hear back from Sicce customer service for a resolution. They at least acknowledged my service ticket.

Jay Wilson- SICCE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I got the new Sicce SDC 3.0 return pump for Christmas. After, running it for a day, I plugged in a light fixture which caused the GFI power strip to knock all of the power off. When I turned everything back on, the Sicce pump 3.0 will not connect to Wi-Fi to control it through the application.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot? I've tried multiple times of rebooting the pump with no success. Since it is the holidays, customer support has not been available. So. I thought I could try the experts on this forum.
ASK.AWAY.WITH.JAY from Sicce on all Sicce Products

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back