• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sicce Syncra 3.5, Almost Brand-New Condition

Kengar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to use this externally as part of my saltwater-brewing system, but discovered that I need more "oomph" at the particular plumbing location. Saltwater-mixing system was only tested with fresh water, never salt, since I'm still in the process of setting up the whole aquarium system.

I just this evening ever-so-slightly hairline-cracked the threaded portion of the volute -- the portion the inlet barb screws into -- as I over-tightened the barb. The crack is so small I couldn't even locate it again as I was handling the pump to photograph it, and I doubt it would show up on the photo even if I had been able to locate it again. If you want to use the pump internally (i.e., submerged), the crack would be irrelevant. On the other hand, if you wanted to use it plumbed externally, you would need to order a replacement volute (they're about 6 or 7 dollars I believe).

$75 shipped, CONUS, payment by PayPal. Thanks for your interest.

IMG_4443.jpg

IMG_4440.jpg
IMG_4442.jpg

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 84 45.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 85 45.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 17 9.1%
Back