Sicce Syncra ADV 9.0 Head Pressure

rcpiv93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Messages
280
Reaction score
251
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a Sicce return that pumps 2500gph max. My system can handle 1400gph max. The plumbing goes up almost five feet, includes three 90 degree elbows, a T that splits the return line into two different returns jets, and then on each of the returns I will be installing a Y attachment for a total of four RFGs by VCA.

What would the equivalent head pressure be with each of these joints? Will the 2500gph be reduced to 1400 or less?

IMG_5789.jpeg
 
Use the calculator above and the flow chart for the pump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new