• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sicce Voyager Nano Stream

Item Price
$25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

blstravler

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2019
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
1,359
Location
Coastal New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bought this and set it up and it wasn’t as powerful as I thought it would so it went back in the box after an hour. So it’s basically brand new.

I can ship it but the pump is only $35 new so it might not be worth it. Might be able to work something out to ship it though. Rather see someone use it then have it sit un-used.

Pick up in NJ zip is 07702

DM is key.


IMG_9868.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new