Sickest chalice I've ever seen and owned!!!

yes... some inspiration pics... thanks David... decent grower or slow as heck like the Tyree Pink WM?
 
From what i understand Marvin, this grows and heals pretty well. Maybe David should chime in though.
actually I'm gonna post a pic of my frag... a piece of it chipped during shipping and it's healed already... I was really impressed... gimme a few minutes... :)
 
You mean Tyree Red Watermelon.
Tyree Red WM is the same thing? LoLz... I think the bright and nicer ones always grow slower... either that or we just stare at them too much... they get stage fright... :hammer:
 
verynice I will have to get a frag in about a year lol as I figure thats how long the waiting list is lol.


Not my pic.

newchalice-1.jpg
 
the piece that got got chipped is on the lower right corner... you can see, looks fully recovered... got it Friday and this is what she looks like as of a few minutes ago... :)
03-24-09_PB.jpg


here's the frag that came off... a lucky person is getting this frag once it grows an eye... ain't she cute?!? ;)
03-24-09PBFrag.jpg
 
Hey Marvin, don't make fun of the size of my frags.... LOL
:hammer:

always think ahead though... I'm glad David posted his colony and the MAIN colony pic... man, that's just SICK!!! definitely something to look forward to... I hope in a 6 months or so, I'll have a decent sized colony... :)
 
Not in my tank. The OME grows faster.
 
In fact, me ME is from 6, so I have a pretty good comparison ;)
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah, SDguy, you need to come by before trey picks the stuff up. There's something you need to see.
 
Oh yeah, SDguy, you need to come by before trey picks the stuff up. There's something you need to see.

Aight 6.... Someone's coming to pick up my OT frag after work, and then I can swing by. You around this afternoon?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new