Sickest chalice I've ever seen and owned!!!

I would like to see a VIVID ******* :).. that is awesome you put next to eachother...
 
Well me and Sara are looking for the PB so if anyone has a frag let us know .. PM me first though...

Seriously the PB is up there on my list and a nice addition to any watermelon chalices out there..
 
even if the frags are this big? :hammer:

03-24-09PBFrag.jpg



sorry guys, couldn't resist... I'm sure in the next 6-12 months, it'll be more available... at least we know who's got 'em now... :)
 
I can't tell if there is an eye in that or not but can you frag a chalice without an eye and have it still survive?

:hammer:

just kidding... I'm letting this frag heal for a buddy that's local to me... I can't even imagine shipping that piece... ;)
 
Sara could u post a pic if the Original Vivid, I bought mine last year around September and it hasn't changed still looks the same, I wonder if is a slow grower thanks.
 
All I have is a small frag I got in last Friday, so there's really not a whole lot to show yet.

I mean there's more to show than Marvins Miny frag ...
 
When I got mine I talked to Shawn and he told me that loves the light he kept a couple that he sold at the CFM in 08 I couldn't believe how beautiful it looked he told me that he kept them under 400 MH, somebody posted the frag on RC when they bought it. I tried to find that pic but I couldn't, if sonebody could post that pic again u will know what I mean.
 
I know Kenny (pookstreet) has a nice looking frag of the Vivid that he picked up at RAP last October.
 
I can't tell if there is an eye in that or not but can you frag a chalice without an eye and have it still survive?


Yes. I had a frag of ******* broken off by my neurotic PBT, and it was just flesh. It is forming eyes. But it's certainly not an ideal frag to make, for sure :(.
 
I believe there is a piece exactly like the PB up for auction on ebay as we speak, i get first frag for the heads up :angel:

b8a1_1.JPG
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new