!!!!Sigh...CALLING IT FAIRYFOOD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jcdeng

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Honestly have no idea what to ask for this one. The colony you see is all that I have of this thing. If I was going to follow the recent trend it'd probably be like $800 or more for 3/4" based on the overwhelming demand and extremely limited supply LOL. Buts let's all agree that is ridiculess! It's an acro. I mean come on!

So how about it guys. Whats this one worth? How does it compare to some fresh off the boat magic-color-gamble-wonderstick you've been coughing up K's for? Truth is from across the room this thing doesn't even look like much. You have to be in close to really see whats going on in there and I'm letting you know that.

Thinking I'll let you guys decide. We'll go ahead and make little spectacle out of the whole thing. My guts already screaming to me that this pretty lame and I'm being kind of a snot with my holier than though "my captive acros are better than yours" take on this whole thing but what the heck. I have a jammed inbox that tells me you guys want this one!

I'll cut one frag and the highest bid gets it..........but the winner can have it for half that or probably less still;) lol.

$150 <-- serious bid.

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, judging by the trend lately, fresh off the boat, unproven and chopped brings more money. So, I'm going with $19.95. :crossedlips: All kidding aside, one of the top looking acros of the last few years in my opinion. Congrats on creating a gem out of a lump of coal Adam.

Banes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a great color combination. Intoxicating to the eyes.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my favorite species, a cool colored one at that.

Squid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Photoshop it to look brown then sneak it into a pack lol or put it on eBay and let the crazies do what they do

sureal00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I say keep doing what your doing and randomly give out freebies like how you did it in the past.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is this thing growing on glass Adam?

Good question

It's a peice of scarp acrylic that I glued one of gooche's tiles to the bottom of because it basically floated lol. Was a failed experiment with some left over peices. Actually tried glass once too. The holes left over after drilling but the ca glue just didn't bond to the glass.

There's two other millis on the other corners of the acrylic lol that's why its not in the middle

Last edited:

volivier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may end up with one of every frag you have available by the time my pack ships....LOL

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good question

It's a peice of scarp acrylic that I glued one of gooche's tiles to the bottom of because it basically floated lol. Was a failed experiment with some left over peices. Actually tried glass once too. The holes left over after drilling but the ca glue just didn't bond to the glass.

There's two other millis on the other corners of the acrylic lol that's why its not in the middle
I figured there were other corals on the other corners. It seems like a pretty good idea to me. Maybe try using glass again and rough it up with heavy sandpaper so the glue sticks. In my mind it seems like the frag will encrust the smooth surface of the glass quickly.

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please don't cut this into pieces. I mean come on now. Grow it out so someone can buy a respectable frag in the multiple inches category.
I would love to have it but the whole thing not a silly little 3/4" or 1" piece but I guess it's okay in a nano tank. But honestly survivability of a micro frag and growth rate of such frag sucks.

Oh don't come get me micro frag police because I'm tired of people taking a nice colony and hacking it up into a bunch of little pieces to make a buck it despicable. Okay well sorry I ranted on.

Adam truly your coral is nice. Not saying you are a coral hacker either.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back