Simple Dosing pump with intervals

  • Thread starter Thread starter srobertb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

srobertb

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Messages
995
Reaction score
1,032
Location
SE Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I need a simple (cough cough cheap) dosing pump that can be programmed to be on for x seconds, off for x seconds. Preferably Wi-Fi/Bluetooth but old school buttons and knobs is fine too.

alternatively a “dose x every minute” could probably work too. I figured someone on here with knowledge of the software could opine on what option is best. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new