Simple Nori Grazing Clippy Station Thing

declanisadog

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
898
Reaction score
997
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BB5B47C3-CE7C-4CC3-843D-3BB15A4FF9FD.jpeg
76D9FBDF-EEE3-4F7D-81B2-6DB1ACDF21E8.jpeg
1/4” clear mesh and zip ties.
 
Orrrr even simpler, a rock and a rubber band as it a more natural look.
 
I use a rock and rubber band. I have to be on the look out for bristle worms whenever I pull it out. I got some magnets and I'm planning diying a clip when ever I get a chance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new