Single torch head unhappy

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any ideas why this single torch head would be mad? It’s been in my tank over a year. All one colony, 9-10 heads. All grew out of a single original head.
 
no BJD that I can see. Was inflated a few days ago fine
 

Attachments

  • ED90BD0A-606E-4173-B8AC-29A9D9BC0205.jpeg
    ED90BD0A-606E-4173-B8AC-29A9D9BC0205.jpeg
    259.6 KB · Views: 86

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new