Single weekly test for All For Reef (AFR)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gaspipe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm not sure I understand the question. You only need to test frequently as you work to establish your consumption rate. This will vary by hobbyist and allows the user to monitor change and adjust dosage. Once established you will fall into your regular monitor and testing routine. Whatever that is for that hobbyist be it manual or automated.
 
Once you get a routine down, you can test weekly. I do my test twice a week just to be safe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new