Six line wrasse

Zionas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Winnieland (AKA “People’s” Republic of China)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. Bare bottom looks really unnatural to me. Read in Fenner’s book that having substrate is actually good for filtration and nutrients.

I’d rather not lose the sight of a Goby and Pistol Shrimp interacting with each other and the fight of both coming out of their burrows. Too awesome.

OP
OP
B

BigTomo003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ye
Yeah. Bare bottom looks really unnatural to me. Read in Fenner’s book that having substrate is actually good for filtration and nutrients.

I’d rather not lose the sight of a Goby and Pistol Shrimp interacting with each other and the fight of both coming out of their burrows. Too awesome.
Yeah I want one of they pairs. Substrate definitely plays a part in keeping bacteria alive. And with my cerith snails (which nobody buys but in my opinion they are the best snails) they dig in the sand and eat the bad stuff while keeping it clean by turning it over and they also go on the glass to eat algae, don't nock over corals and have a shield so hermits and fish can't eat them. Best snails to get not to mention they can get in a hole about 5mm big

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you do that?

Just select the category when you create a post? Would love to show my tank
Just start a thread in which ever member tank forum best suits you :)

Back