- Joined
- Sep 15, 2015
- Messages
- 7,234
- Reaction score
- 26,151
- Location
- Sumter, SC
- What state or country do you live in
- South Carolina
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’ll have to take a look at yours too.:). It took a while before the original skimmer was broken in, and then it seemed to stop working a few months in. Got a new one on warranty and so far so good...Nice build. I’m following yours as I just set up mine. Is your skimmer still working?
Thank you!:) (To be honest, I'm trying sooo hard to be patient and let everything grow out before adding anything else...)Wow...that is looking great...congratulations.
Welcome,Condolences for bubba...