Six-month-old Aquatop 40-gallon cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferPat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Pest alert! Anyone know what this is? They look like white dots. I though maybe it was just calcium precipitating but this morning I noticed them on the glass, moving, and with what looks like little antennae...
5A2B6862-1667-4E34-A68C-4FCF1997A47C.jpeg
 
Latest tank shots. I have to be honest and mention I’ve been neglecting it a bit in the last month or so. Interestingly, everything has been growing more. I think maybe my weekly 10% water changes just kept nutrients too low. Loving my lord garden. Although I must ask, does Kessil mute the colors a little?
5628C852-1484-42BE-AA28-29A816672A57.jpeg
5628C852-1484-42BE-AA28-29A816672A57.jpeg
9B81E0BC-1341-4546-9BE7-C94CE51D28F4.jpeg
1DD91180-9C41-4F9A-8B97-3E00216A8550.jpeg
778D31B8-C96E-4240-B260-589CF7AC7D19.jpeg
DC10CA24-1404-416B-B02C-145210B59FB7.jpeg
1058B4AD-7213-4F05-A155-BC3E7EE00F22.jpeg
70EC5436-A354-4635-ADC0-DDF6A0635B6E.jpeg
6571EA49-0AD0-4F53-885D-4C09F732ADC7.jpeg
 
Latest tank shots. I have to be honest and mention I’ve been neglecting it a bit in the last month or so. Interestingly, everything has been growing more. I think maybe my weekly 10% water changes just kept nutrients too low. Loving my lord garden. Although I must ask, does Kessil mute the colors a little?
5628C852-1484-42BE-AA28-29A816672A57.jpeg
5628C852-1484-42BE-AA28-29A816672A57.jpeg
9B81E0BC-1341-4546-9BE7-C94CE51D28F4.jpeg
1DD91180-9C41-4F9A-8B97-3E00216A8550.jpeg
778D31B8-C96E-4240-B260-589CF7AC7D19.jpeg
DC10CA24-1404-416B-B02C-145210B59FB7.jpeg
1058B4AD-7213-4F05-A155-BC3E7EE00F22.jpeg
70EC5436-A354-4635-ADC0-DDF6A0635B6E.jpeg
6571EA49-0AD0-4F53-885D-4C09F732ADC7.jpeg
Looking healthy and colorful !!
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Well, I took the plunge (corals are starting to get crowded and I want more room for my fish to swim), so I decided to get a bigger tank. A 75-gallon with a separate sump. The idea of swapping everything and plumbing is intimidating as hell. I started a build thread under “member tanks” but here is what I have so far:

75-gallon Seapora, Sapphire sump and Eshopps S-120 protein skimmer.

8FF7E757-A9F4-4EAB-9C9A-E3D93DEAF1D6.jpeg
E5FCBAAD-EB7F-4A04-BD0C-39EAAF9CE233.jpeg
FCF6415A-D368-40BE-9E67-6464B632117E.jpeg
0A8B9E68-B5CE-4475-9759-6167DA2A757B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new