Six storms out there....lets go dive some live rock! LOL

  • Thread starter Thread starter liverock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
As long as everything stays out of Orlando till after next Friday, I will be happy (going to Universal next week). Thankfully we are 30 miles inland on the panhandle!
 
used to live in FWB .......Eglin AFB......on Bens lake.....up by you......1960's..caught a lot of fish.....was base housing....I went back a few years ago...everything had changed....sad........like all of Florida....back then was amazing for me...now.....not so much.... Take care of your environment folks!!
 
Just wonderful- My future Home state !
 
As long as everything stays out of Orlando till after next Friday, I will be happy (going to Universal next week). Thankfully we are 30 miles inland on the panhandle!
Getting better..... can you say water the grass? 1599862396754.png 1599862396754.png
 
Yeah they can't catch a break over there and I keep getting lucky! Looks like Orlando is shaping up to be pretty wet next week when we are there though. Oh well. I wanted to stop at world wide corals anyway.
 
Well at least your state isn't on fire and burning to the ground...

Weather quality index is horrible. Looks overcast but it is smoke. Orange sun. Orange moon. Some days it is so bad you take the dog to go out potty and there are ashes gently falling from the sky. Looks like the opening scene from the Book of Eli with the post-apocalyptic vibe.

Be safe out there. Boating, diving, and collecting the rocks - the day to day job has enough hazards. Best of luck and hope all is well.
 
I'm not going to hit like on your post because that's crappy. Take care of yourself. If you get evacuated and need a place to stay, feel free to drive a couple thousand miles and take refuge here.
 
I have a buddy in Oregon right now.......fire is just over the mountain from him...not looking good....so many folks are in harms way and suffering from these fires......weather changed a bit...for the good......but they are still in grave danger...positive vibes for everyone affected!
 
My mom's side of the family all live in Sacramento and I have a good friend in Seattle. All having issues whether it be fire or smoke. I couldn't imagine being there right now. Scary.
 
My mom's side of the family all live in Sacramento and I have a good friend in Seattle. All having issues whether it be fire or smoke. I couldn't imagine being there right now. Scary.


Lived in Sacramento and I went to Roseville High school back in the late 60's.....and was around 1970...the train exploded full of ammo going to the Vietnam war..between Sacramento and Roseville......we all sat on our roofs and watch it go off for days.....they still find bombs around the site these days.....was the worlds largest fire work show...and LOUD! But these fires are horrible...nothing you can do but run.....
 
I know one of my Aunts lives in citrus heights. My cousin lives close to downtown. My grandma is near Auburn. My grandfather is buried in Oroville. One more Aunt and two Uncles mixed in there somewhere.
 
My mom actually would have gone to high school around the same time out there. She was born in 54.
 
My mom said to ask if you know the name Dusty Baker.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new