Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I commend you for:
a) documenting everything very clearly.
b) Holding fire with admirable patience.

That was a total hack job for sure, but I have to believe they will ultimately make good. At least I hope so; those pics tell the whole story.

Just curious, how is the torch doing?
I would not have that patience at all......

OP
OP
ADAM

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have responded and promised to ship this coming week (weather permitting) and that the credit will be issued by this afternoon (my time east coast) once they got to the shop and everything situated for the day.
I can say they have been quick to reply to emails and after a recent live sale I understand the chaos of shipping, order additions, and other day to day functions can make us forget the back burner. However, as a service business owner, I always try to take care disgruntled customers as soon as the issue arises with at least a plan of action scheduled to fix. Upset customers with internet connected devices are social media gurus when mad! Hahaha. All jokes aside our reputation is all we really have at the end of the day. Fortunately I wasn’t one to expose the company from day one as it’s only fair to let them know what is going on first and my feelings about the issue. I’m not upset at this point any more than initially when inspecting the coral(s). Where I like to get any errors or omissions handled first and foremost so they aren’t hanging over me, I believe were just doing the opposite in respect to the timing.

I will update as new info comes in.

Thanks for the input!

OP
OP
ADAM

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have responded and promised to ship this coming week (weather permitting) and that the credit will be issued by this afternoon (my time east coast) once they got to the shop and everything situated for the day.
I can say they have been quick to reply to emails and after a recent live sale I understand the chaos of shipping, order additions, and other day to day functions can make us forget the back burner. However, as a service business owner, I always try to take care disgruntled customers as soon as the issue arises with at least a plan of action scheduled to fix. Upset customers with internet connected devices are social media gurus when mad! Hahaha. All jokes aside our reputation is all we really have at the end of the day. Fortunately I wasn’t one to expose the company from day one as it’s only fair to let them know what is going on first and my feelings about the issue. I’m not upset at this point any more than initially when inspecting the coral(s). Where I like to get any errors or omissions handled first and foremost so they aren’t hanging over me, I believe were just doing the opposite in respect to the timing.

I will update as new info comes in.

Thanks for the input!

Update: Scheduled for shipping Wed for Thursday arrival. Also the code for credit has been issued. Hopefully this chapter is done soon. Again thanks for your opinions

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 114 81.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.3%
Back