SketchUp Help Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter UncleJT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleJT

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would anyone who is good with SketchUp be willing to help me draw up a tank drawing so I can send it to James @ Envision for a quote?

I bought a glass tank last year from a local builder and was just getting around to setting it up this week when I noticed a small chip in one of the outside corners on the bottom. It's minor but I live on the third floor so I don't want to risk it and I want to go back to my old favorite, acrylic.

Please PM me if you can help me out with SketchUp. Many thanks.
 
pm me the tank specs and ill daw it for you,it actually isnt to hard to use once you figure it out.i drew this up for my new tank build.

sketchupof50g.jpg
 
Thanks man. I've decided to hold off on a custom tank and use my 24x24x16 cube for now, it looks like it will hold water after all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new