Skimmer for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrukus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrukus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2015
Messages
152
Reaction score
4
Location
Vernon, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured I'd try to sell it again. Lightly used reefoctopus nwb150. I can send pics. Looking to get 100 bucks for it. Don't want to ship it but I drive all over the north east so can probably meet you somewhere.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new