Skimmer for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrukus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mrukus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2015
Messages
152
Reaction score
4
Location
Vernon, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured I'd try to sell it again. Lightly used reefoctopus nwb150. I can send pics. Looking to get 100 bucks for it. Don't want to ship it but I drive all over the north east so can probably meet you somewhere.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new