Skimmer on your 10g? What one

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
3,986
Reaction score
6,862
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m wanting to add a skimmer to my 10G IM. What skimmers have folks been using on these tiny tanks?
Any 10g-20g tank skimmers I’m betting will work. Really looking for what really does and doesn’t work.
 
Tbh I use this on my fusion 10g it fits perfectly in the back it pumps out a ton of skimmate. I hate the stock air stone so I would replace it.
Some may disagree with me but I just personally like air powered skimmers for nanos

Screenshot_20190903-171343_Amazon Shopping.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new