Skimmer recommendations for frag tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter firechild
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

firechild

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
267
Reaction score
349
Location
Sydney
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the process of setting up a ~190L frag tank and am looking at skimmer options. I currently run Dalua GW-7 skimmers on both my tanks and have been very happy with them. I was planning on just getting another one but wanted to get a feel for what others think. I won't spend any more than the Dalua would cost given that I'd be perfectly happy with that, so I won't be going for a high end skimmer. The other one I've looked at is the Bubble Magus HD Curve Extreme 7 but have no experience with them or know anyone personally that has used one. If it was your tank, what would you use?
 
I'm in the process of setting up a ~190L frag tank and am looking at skimmer options. I currently run Dalua GW-7 skimmers on both my tanks and have been very happy with them. I was planning on just getting another one but wanted to get a feel for what others think. I won't spend any more than the Dalua would cost given that I'd be perfectly happy with that, so I won't be going for a high end skimmer. The other one I've looked at is the Bubble Magus HD Curve Extreme 7 but have no experience with them or know anyone personally that has used one. If it was your tank, what would you use?
Ice cap k1-50 or K1-100
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new