Grabbing a 125 gallon. It's going to be a slower build as i have a 35 gallon in place already. What skimmer are you guys running. I want heavy skimming but nothing that will break the bank also don't want nothing dirt cheap put me right in between.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I run nyos torq reactor and love it was looking into more nyos tbh.I run a Nyos Quantum and I love it.
I run the Nyos Torq reactors as well. I'd suggest a Quantum 160 unless budget/space constraints force you to look at the 120 (having a larger skimmer is always a plus).I run nyos torq reactor and love it was looking into more nyos tbh.
Looking to run heavy skimming i think i rather dose nitrates and keep it closer to a number i want than to have to do big water changes to bring them downI run the Nyos Torq reactors as well. I'd suggest a Quantum 160 unless budget/space constraints force you to look at the 120 (having a larger skimmer is always a plus).
I knew I liked this guy!I run a simplicity 240 on my 125. Love it and much cheaper then other brands
Well since you like em throw him a bone for thatI knew I liked this guy!
I gotta say it’s a great product!! It is well made and easy to take apart and clean. Keep doing what your doing. Oh and like @Heres_doe_ comment I would take a bone! Lol. Kidding great product!I knew I liked this guy!
I am almost about to buy a simplicity skimmer. I need a last push!I knew I liked this guy!
There are lots of good skimmers out there, and I am not going to say ours is "the best". However, I think you will find the support you get from Simplicity sets us worlds ahead of any others. I challenge anyone to contact other manufactures (and us if you like) and see how it goes. Its easy to take peoples money with a sale, but taking care of them afterwards makes a big difference!I am almost about to buy a simplicity skimmer. I need a last push!
For a 110 g DT and 20-30g sump which model do you recommend? :)There are lots of good skimmers out there, and I am not going to say ours is "the best". However, I think you will find the support you get from Simplicity sets us worlds ahead of any others. I challenge anyone to contact other manufactures (and us if you like) and see how it goes. Its easy to take peoples money with a sale, but taking care of them afterwards makes a big difference!
I would probably go with the 240 to make sure you have plenty of skimming power. The 120 is rated up to 120 gallons lightly stocked. If you plan on having a fair amount of fish etc. the 240 would be a better choice.For a 110 g DT and 20-30g sump which model do you recommend? :)
You will be happy with it!I am almost about to buy a simplicity skimmer. I need a last push!