Skimmer upgrade

Jack biocube 32

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2021
Messages
59
Reaction score
14
Location
sksjshdhhdhe
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I have had a 32 gal biocube for about a year and a half. I made some upgrade took the hood off and what not. I also got the Coralife biocube skimmer. The actual skimmer works great but the collection cup is small fills up fast and the lid easily comes off. Does anyone know if you can get a bigger collection cup for this skimmer?

C19F7E58-074D-413B-BDAD-51FB6FDF7E32.jpeg 54ECF57D-D6EF-4347-B837-C38816E0C4B4.jpeg 4C2376F5-F8FB-4E47-B832-387FC2A4E70C.jpeg
 
So, I have had a 32 gal biocube for about a year and a half. I made some upgrade took the hood off and what not. I also got the Coralife biocube skimmer. The actual skimmer works great but the collection cup is small fills up fast and the lid easily comes off. Does anyone know if you can get a bigger collection cup for this skimmer?

C19F7E58-074D-413B-BDAD-51FB6FDF7E32.jpeg 54ECF57D-D6EF-4347-B837-C38816E0C4B4.jpeg 4C2376F5-F8FB-4E47-B832-387FC2A4E70C.jpeg
So, I have had a 32 gal biocube for about a year and a half. I made some upgrade took the hood off and what not. I also got the Coralife biocube skimmer. The actual skimmer works great but the collection cup is small fills up fast and the lid easily comes off. Does anyone know if you can get a bigger collection cup for this skimmer?

C19F7E58-074D-413B-BDAD-51FB6FDF7E32.jpeg 54ECF57D-D6EF-4347-B837-C38816E0C4B4.jpeg 4C2376F5-F8FB-4E47-B832-387FC2A4E70C.jpeg
Any issues from micro bubbles ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new