Skimmer

dwref

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
174
Reaction score
50
Location
Athens Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey all, I posted this a couple days ago, but no answers & now can't even find it.
I was wondering if anyone has seen or used a H2Pro Protein Skimmer.
Looking at maybe buying one, but if anyone has any info on them, sure would like to hear about them.

Thanks & Happy Reefing
 
Sorry never heard of them.
You have a link?
I bet the reason nobody got on it that it is a unknown skimmer brand.
Do you have already a skimmer and you want to improve your overall result?
 
I have heard of a few protein skimmers over the years but not that one.
 
This skimmer uses a jebao controllable pump. Most likely not very reliable.
 
Sorry Diesel, meant to put this in my "Link" reply.
Yes I have a Bubble Magus Curve 5. Just not doing the job I feel it should be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new