Skimz DC Pump error with no Code?

schleppey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there. Curious if anyone has experience with these skimz dc pumps for their protein skimmer? This guy (qp) is hooked up to a Regal 300 e and just started giving me "Erro", but no corresponding code. I'm curious if there's a way for me to deduce what is wrong without the code? I'm thinking a cleaning should be the solution here but the pump is fairly new and clean already, and I unfortunately will not be able to clean and test it for a few days.

I was curious if anyone here might have a solution of experienced the same problems I have been with this piece of equipment? This is a customer's system and they are getting ancy lol

SmartSelect_20220805-112555_Gallery.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello there. Curious if anyone has experience with these skimz dc pumps for their protein skimmer? This guy (qp) is hooked up to a Regal 300 e and just started giving me "Erro", but no corresponding code. I'm curious if there's a way for me to deduce what is wrong without the code? I'm thinking a cleaning should be the solution here but the pump is fairly new and clean already, and I unfortunately will not be able to clean and test it for a few days.

I was curious if anyone here might have a solution of experienced the same problems I have been with this piece of equipment? This is a customer's system and they are getting ancy lol

SmartSelect_20220805-112555_Gallery.jpg
Check impeller for any debris in the housing or missing gasket or broken shaft pin

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back