Skimz DC Pump error with no Code?

  • Thread starter Thread starter schleppey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

schleppey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
40
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there. Curious if anyone has experience with these skimz dc pumps for their protein skimmer? This guy (qp) is hooked up to a Regal 300 e and just started giving me "Erro", but no corresponding code. I'm curious if there's a way for me to deduce what is wrong without the code? I'm thinking a cleaning should be the solution here but the pump is fairly new and clean already, and I unfortunately will not be able to clean and test it for a few days.

I was curious if anyone here might have a solution of experienced the same problems I have been with this piece of equipment? This is a customer's system and they are getting ancy lol

SmartSelect_20220805-112555_Gallery.jpg
 
Hello there. Curious if anyone has experience with these skimz dc pumps for their protein skimmer? This guy (qp) is hooked up to a Regal 300 e and just started giving me "Erro", but no corresponding code. I'm curious if there's a way for me to deduce what is wrong without the code? I'm thinking a cleaning should be the solution here but the pump is fairly new and clean already, and I unfortunately will not be able to clean and test it for a few days.

I was curious if anyone here might have a solution of experienced the same problems I have been with this piece of equipment? This is a customer's system and they are getting ancy lol

SmartSelect_20220805-112555_Gallery.jpg
Check impeller for any debris in the housing or missing gasket or broken shaft pin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new