small reef box

Currently setting up the apex,
Not my strong point, but plugging my way through it :)
image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Just got done reading your whole thread, really nice, and I love the simplicity of your aquascape:)
 
Thanks mate,

Simplicity is the goal for the whole tank,. and I am loving it.
my last tank was so intense,. there was no hope of me maintaining it long term.
It is a little too easy to fill this one up with coral though haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new