Small white worm on glass

TCseh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
481
Reaction score
239
Location
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw this today and was wondering if anybody had an idea of what it was.

20240118_111818.jpg 20240118_111816.jpg 20240118_111811.jpg 20240118_111744.jpg
 
Can't make out a whole lot of detail from the pics - I can tell it's segmented, but that's about it.

That said, OP, when I see little, white worms like this on the glass, they're typically Dorvilleid worms, which are harmless/beneficial. Does your worm have four little tentacles on its head? (It looks to me like it might from that first pic, but I can't tell for sure; to me, it looks like its head is on the right side of the pic).
 
Can't make out a whole lot of detail from the pics - I can tell it's segmented, but that's about it.

That said, OP, when I see little, white worms like this on the glass, they're typically Dorvilleid worms, which are harmless/beneficial. Does your worm have four little tentacles on its head? (It looks to me like it might from that first pic, but I can't tell for sure; to me, it looks like its head is on the right side of the pic).
I didn't look closely to see tentacles on it's head. The right side is its head just like you thought.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new