270 Gallon "Fish Pairs Themed" Upgrade

Daasmo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't watch soccer.
Soccer is a game of buildup and anticipation. But once you learn to appreciate the whole game it's fun to watch. In America we normally like the payoff more like homeruns and touchdowns.

I do recommend going to a live game that has a good supporters section, though. The atmosphere is hard to describe. I used to have season tickets to Indy Eleven when I lived closer to Indy.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband, being from India loves cricket. He’s tried several times to explain it to me until I finally said don’t bother. Too complicated :upside-down-face: What the heck is a wicket?!

The best explanation I've found for cricket.

I used to work with an Indian. Every Saturday we would spend about two hours over lunch watching cricket. I started getting the hang of it. it was the long version though, the one that can last days.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Soccer is a game of buildup and anticipation. But once you learn to appreciate the whole game it's fun to watch. In America we normally like the payoff more like homeruns and touchdowns.

I do recommend going to a live game that has a good supporters section, though. The atmosphere is hard to describe. I used to have season tickets to Indy Eleven when I lived closer to Indy.
I played soccer growing up. Never could bring myself to watch a game.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I prefer hockey.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have lived here in Indy for 25 years now and gone to the race only 2 times. That was enough for me.
We went once and left before it was over. Better to watch on TV for sure.

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our mulberry trees are full of ripe fruit. The dog is even eating the ones fallen on the ground.
IMG_6805.jpeg

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mulberry trees are still little baby 1ft branches, I can't wait until they fruit. I should plant them by the coop when it's time though :thinking-face: let the hens help clean up the mess. They're supposed to be dwarf species, so hopefully that's accurate

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having problems with my lights. I have 3 of the Photon V2 Pro 24” all grouped together. One of the lights is not working. The fan works but the light will not come on. :loudly-crying-face: Hope I don’t have to buy a whole new light. Posted in Reef Breeders forum to see if it can be fixed. On the bright side, it’s a FOWLR so no coral to worry about on that end of the tank … algae control.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having problems with my lights. I have 3 of the Photon V2 Pro 24” all grouped together. One of the lights is not working. The fan works but the light will not come on. :loudly-crying-face: Hope I don’t have to buy a whole new light. Posted in Reef Breeders forum to see if it can be fixed. On the bright side, it’s a FOWLR so no coral to worry about on that end of the tank … algae control.
Warrenty?

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made some progress on the barrel this week. Rings painted and attached with screws. Feet nailed in bottom so it’s not sitting right on the concrete. One coat of sealer on. 2 more to go
IMG_6830.jpeg

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some good news. Heard back from ReefBreeders about my light. I need a new app board. He is extending my warranty since I bought the new app boards for all 3 lights just 2 years ago. Shipping it out today.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back