Small worm on tuxedo urchin

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rthines
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rthines

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
New york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw my tuxedo urchin on the glass today and noticed this small bristleworm linking guy underneath. I haven't found much online so I figured id make a post. Sorry in advance for the shaky video
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-1741541888.mp4
    17.1 MB
I'm unable to view your video since I don't have snapchat. Are you able to take a picture? Are you able to take the urchin out and pull the 'worm' off?
 
I'm unable to view your video since I don't have snapchat. Are you able to take a picture? Are you able to take the urchin out and pull the 'worm' off?
I can try to get some more pictures if hes still on the glass, I dont want to try to rip him off the rocks if hes on them.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250701_100009_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20250701_100009_Gallery.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 52

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new