smaller unions?

Trever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of obscure question but...

My varios 2 pump came with 2 PVC 1" unions. They aren't nearly as bulky/gigantic in terms of amount of plastic and overall diameter compared to what I can buy at Home Depot, etc..

Anyone know where to find smaller unions? Support at Various doesn't sell or tell.

Thanks

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My varios 2 pump came with 2 PVC 1" unions. They aren't nearly as bulky/gigantic in terms of amount of plastic and overall diameter compared to what I can buy at Home Depot, etc..

Anyone know where to find smaller unions? Support at Various doesn't sell or tell.

Thanks
Amazon and Ebay have a ton to choose from. Not many low profile that I've seen. Heres what I found for you..

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beware, I cannot vouch for any brands' quality.

Mainly because I use the home depot ones ;)

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah- it's also hard to tell/know from the pictures what the size is.
I had the same concern. Perhaps google the manufacturer and see if u can find out the specs and compare?

If not, perhaps we can get u a link of someone who knows a particular union vendor that is up ur alley.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In addition to the good recommendation from @ca1ore, another option would be to reach out to CoralVue support ([email protected]) because they provide support in North America for the #reefoctopus product line including the Varios pumps. Great question and good luck!

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks
In addition to the good recommendation from @ca1ore, another option would be to reach out to CoralVue support ([email protected]) because they provide support in North America for the #reefoctopus product line including the Varios pumps. Great question and good luck!

^Email if you need us! We're here to help. :)

Snorkelsteve

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I needed some smaller ones than what Home Depot had and I found them at the local Ace Hardware. Not sure if all the stores carry the same brand but its worth a try.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back