Smart micro ato

motownjc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
338
Reaction score
102
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a fluval 13.5 tank. Gettinf ready to set up the smart micom ato. However I bought it used.

How do I sacuse the retrun tube to my tank? Like make sure the fresh water line doesn't come out.
 
I have a fluval 13.5 tank. Gettinf ready to set up the smart micom ato. However I bought it used.

How do I sacuse the retrun tube to my tank? Like make sure the fresh water line doesn't come out.

A small bracket should have come with it. It is fitted for the tubing and can be connected several ways to where you wish to top-off. (has like a plastic tightening screw to retain it)
 
A small bracket should have come with it. It is fitted for the tubing and can be connected several ways to where you wish to top-off. (has like a plastic tightening screw to retain it)
Got it uses and it didn't come with it
 
Got it uses and it didn't come with it

Hmm. something to clamp the silicone to without cutting off water supply...plastic clothes hanger or another ideas?...zip tie...anyone?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new