SMATFARMS 95w or 140w

Areeflover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2018
Messages
641
Reaction score
232
Location
Destin, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall SMATFARMS lights are on black Friday deals on Amazon. I have a 75 gallon so I’ll need 2. Do yall think I should fork up the extra 80$ for the 2 G6(140w) or will 2 95w suffice?
 
Can always dim more than needed...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new