Snail Body Out of Shell

  • Thread starter Thread starter cybanez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cybanez

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2025
Messages
38
Reaction score
16
Location
Corpus Christi
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a snail that won’t attach to anything and basically pulls his whole body out of the shell and waves around. I don’t know what, if anything, to do with him. Seems like a major issue since he can’t seem to attach to the glass or rock.
 

Attachments

  • output.mov
    84.7 MB
In case the video isn’t working - here are some photos
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1547.jpeg
    IMG_1547.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 43
Have you tried turning it over? Some snails cannot right themselves if they fall on their back. Kinda what it looks like to me.
Yeah. I’ve moved him several times and place him trap door down. He seems to always flip himself back over and go all weird each time.
Maybe he’s just a special snail!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new