Snail eggs??????

brittany.ann.burleigh93

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2016
Messages
33
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So came in from spending all day out side with my kids and found this on the side of my tank all my research tells me it could possibly be snail eggs. How do I take care of them and what do I do to make sure they make it. Any help would be very much welcomed and appreciated.
a70d0e2dd5860b91dcd985546778bbe1.jpg
 
As long as your parameters are kept within reason then there's a chance you might see some babies. In most cases though the eggs/offspring will either be eaten by something else or removed from the system through water changes, mechanical filtration or skimming. GL.
 
I do t have a skimmer so that won't kill them but I do have two clowns a sand sifter and mandarin. Would they eat them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new