Snail ID, Stomatella Snail?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ramfifty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ramfifty

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2025
Messages
42
Reaction score
41
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this yesterday evening. Best picture I could get. I think its a Stomatella Snail. can anyone verify?

Its purple color and white lines make it really cool looking. It appeared to be grazing on the algae on the rocks
20260608_183327.jpg
 
Yes . Stomatella. Ended up buying several for the tank. Great workhorses and they’ve been reproducing like crazy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new