Snail ID

Courtney & David

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Location
Oklahoma City
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are about 6 of these snails in the bag with our new Toadstool Leather. They look like mini turbo snails, but we aren’t sure...anyone know? Should I put them in the tank or no?

797FC7D3-C3BB-4676-A58D-CF9B3E3A0999.jpeg
 
If it's really small, it could be a collonista. Hard to tell from the pic though. They're safe, but I wouldn't put them in the tank because they multiply quickly and get caught in pumps easily.
 
If it's really small, it could be a collonista. Hard to tell from the pic though. They're safe, but I wouldn't put them in the tank because they multiply quickly and get caught in pumps easily.
Yeah we went ahead and threw them out. Better safe than sorry
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new