Snail shooting off in tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter IAReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IAReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
112
Reaction score
122
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was a first for me to see. Although new (started my tank 2/2019), I’m not sure what else it could be?!?! Haha
View attachment 1282533
 
Anyone else able to play the clip? Now that it’s posted, it won’t play for me. It’s a snail spewing white clouds into the tank from on top of the rocks
 
Yes, very similar to what I saw! How did you post the video? Trying to upload from my iPhone, and it doesn’t seem to work?
 
Cant tell the snail?? Do you have a sea Hare ??
 
Yes, very similar to what I saw! How did you post the video? Trying to upload from my iPhone, and it doesn’t seem to work?

Videos are uploaded through YouTube and url is pasted in R2R message body
 
"Shooting off"? "Spewing"??... The term is "spawning"... Otherwise I'm NEVER putting my arm back in that dirty nasty little tank of mine. ;Vomit
 
"Shooting off"? "Spewing"??... The term is "spawning"... Otherwise I'm NEVER putting my arm back in that dirty nasty little tank of mine. ;Vomit

Lol, I was trying to avoid saying the snail was sperming all over the tank..! Might want to keep your arm out!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new