snapped a couple shots last night

MimicOcto8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in no way good at taking pix but I thought these were cool ones and wanted to share them. I'm using a Pentex k100

IMGP7823.jpg

IMGP7827.jpg

IMGP7822.jpg

IMGP7575.jpg

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What lighting do you have?

Awsome shots! i like the monti as well!

Dasani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice shots. Could you give some more info such as what those corals are called (I think we all know the Monti cap), Tank size, what kind of lighting and bulbs you have?

OP
OP
MimicOcto8

MimicOcto8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey thanks everyone for the comments. Its a 90g tall with a 30g sump. 48"L 18"W 22"D 2 150w MH and 2 54w blue T5 bulbs. I'm using 2 seio 1500 wave makers that were given to me and a Hydor 400 skimmer. The first shot of the acro I got from a local farmer about 2years ago. it was a 1" frag. He named it Author's Royal Purple (ARP). shot number two has the bright orange monti with an unnamed green acro in the middle. The green acro has a sweet pinkish purple tint to it. (check out the pic when I first put them in the tank. the white stuff is puddy. you can see how small the green acro was when it started) in the top left of the pic under the ARP is a frag of Dante's Inferno Chalice. To the right of the chalice are some no name zoa followed by my mini Bleeding apple. next to the apple is my large colony of lunar eclipse below those are my Purple Death palys. started with one polyp. In between the monti and purple deaths are Eye of atlantis zoas. The 3rd and 4th pix are of my ORA Red Planet.

1-2.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back