Snipersps(Hugo) rainbow acan hillae

Sea_Monkey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
971
Reaction score
1,097
Location
Dallas, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey r2r, I don’t know about y’all, but I can’t get enough of that rainbow hillae from snipersps(Hugo). One of the classic corals from back then. Wondering if anyone else out there still have them and don’t mind sharing some pictures. I managed to get my hands on some. Enjoy

2675F70A-8F08-4039-821C-56CB65AB4D49.jpeg
 
Hey r2r, I don’t know about y’all, but I can’t get enough of that rainbow hillae from snipersps(Hugo). One of the classic corals from back then. Wondering if anyone else out there still have them and don’t mind sharing some pictures. I managed to get my hands on some. Enjoy

2675F70A-8F08-4039-821C-56CB65AB4D49.jpeg

Glad you were able to find one. Never seen one with so much orange. Looking good!

EC750EB1-28A3-4DE6-8F66-ABC748114D66.jpeg
 
Wow, nice!! Do you have any pictures under daytime lights?
 
I am not sure if they are from the same mother as your piece pictured above but here are a couple of sweet hillaes, one was lost to a bad heater so I have the smaller frag only left that I am growing out

hillaeacan.png hillae again oct 2019.jpg

That above pic is the rainbow hillae from east coast reefer years ago on eBay. You must have outbid me:)
 
Oh Wow ,, what a awesome coral :) I just picked up a nice Bi Colored Red Bower from Vivid that's pretty nice ,, nothing like this one though ,, corals like this just don't come around very often ,, congrats to you for getting your hands on a coral of this quality :) if you ever want to turn loose of a frag :) give me a shout lol I have to ask :) I have another nice Bower frag from Vivid that's doing good,, started at one polyp and is now up to 4 or 5 polyps ,, sit there for months doing nothing ,, then just started taking off ,,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new