SNL's Sarah Palin skit

That is one of THE BEST impersonations I have ever seen... "And I can see Russia from house" I almost spit out my milk!!!
 
Calling Hilary a "boner shrinker" made me laugh so hard.

that was one of the best SNL skits ever. i just happened to be watching it live......right before i went out on the town. wasn't expecting much...as SNL has become pretty lame the last few years.

i almost died laughing, i can't wait to see more!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new