SNL's Sarah Palin skit

That is one of THE BEST impersonations I have ever seen... "And I can see Russia from house" I almost spit out my milk!!!
 
Calling Hilary a "boner shrinker" made me laugh so hard.

that was one of the best SNL skits ever. i just happened to be watching it live......right before i went out on the town. wasn't expecting much...as SNL has become pretty lame the last few years.

i almost died laughing, i can't wait to see more!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new