So far so good

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gordonm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gordonm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
267
Reaction score
76
Location
Who cares
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to vibrant and it looks like my coral are doing well with it. Not the reason I'm using it but not stressing them out either. Hair algae well that's going to take sometime. So far so good. Should have bought the big bottle...lol.
 
I’ve never used vibrant but I’ve always heard that it will bottom out nutrient be careful!
 
Still working good and after 2 weeks seeing a reduction in hair algae and some turf. Of course still have to scrub and pull out what I can.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new