So I didn't rinse...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Titleist
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey would you like to pull and fix that sand, by simple rinse prep

it’s clear by the huge forty page work link above that even if you have a massive reef above the sand, things turn out fine.

starting off with clean sand has every benefit, starting off unrinsed has zero benefit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new